1. Treasure Hunts– Treasure hunts can be done inside the house or outside if you have a garden. You can let your kids organise one for you or you can organise one for them…. Either way: this will keep them busy for a while!
2. Decorating– Kids can decorate stones to create small presents to give their relatives once lock-down is over or they can create nice doorstops or paperweight! You might also fish out some old stuff for them to decorate on such as clothes, mugs and vases.
3. Board Games – If you don’t have any board game at home or if you are kids are already bored with them, why not encouraging your children to design their own? This should keep them twice as busy!
4. Home Theatre– What about creating a show to entertain the family? Children can write the script, find the costumes and learn their lines. It’s a great way to boost their creativity and they might even find a new hobby!
5. Cooking Together – This is a great opportunity to teach your kids some cooking skills and they will appreciate the time spent together! You can also organise some cake competition or get creative with cake decorations!